Skip to content
- What are the capsules made of?
Our capsules are made of bioplastic materials created from corn and sugar residues.
- Are the capsules home compostable?
Our capsules are not home compostable, they are certified Industrially Compostable. You can throw capsules in your nearest city compost bin.
- How long does it take for capsules to break down in compost?
2-3 months in an industrial compost facility, would take more than 6 months to compost at home.
- How do you guarantee capsules are compostable?
They are certified TUV, which is the highest standard of compostability in the market. Especially in Europe.
- Can you throw your capsules in the compost bin with coffee, or do you have to remove coffee from the capsule before composting?
You can throw away as is, with coffee residue. No need to remove the top lid and coffee from the capsule in order to compost.
Do they work with my Nespresso machine?
Yes, Grana capsules work perfectly with all Original Line Nespresso Machines.
What is the shelf life of these capsules?
All of our capsules have oxygen barrier technology, therefore they will remain fresh for up to 18 months.
- Are all capsules organic?
Yes, all of our capsules contain certified organic coffee